The role of the Local Governing Body is a strategic one. Its key functions are to:
- set the aims and objectives for the school
- set and agree policies to achieve those aims
- set targets for achieving those aims and objectives
- monitor and evaluate the progress the school is making towards achievement of those aims and objectives
- challenge and support the school's headteacher and leadership team.
Can i get in contact with a Governor?
The school's Governing Body aim to be as open and as approachable as possible, therefore we are keen to hear from you if you have any questions relating to the school from a strategic perspective. To reach any of us please send an email to the school office with your question and we will come back to you.
|Phillip Maxfield||Chair of Governors: Leadership and Management, Inclusion and Outcomes and Quality of Education Portfolios, Admissions Committee|
|Andrew Rourke||Vice Chair: Finance Portfolio and Pay Committee|
|Grace Harding||Staff Governor: Assets and Health and Safety Portfolio|
|Paul Healey||Foundation Governor: Inclusion and Outcomes Portfolio, Pay Committee|
|Bernard Arscott||Foundation Governor: Personal Development and Safeguarding Portfolio, Pay and Admissions Committee|
|Father Kevin Hale||Foundation Governor: Personal Development|
|Gary Watts||Parent Governor: Behaviour and Attitudes and Early Years Portfolios, Admissions Committee|