School lunches are provided by an outside caterer Relish. Hot meals are available every day at a cost of £2.70. An outline of the menu is provided below for your guidance. If your child is in reception or years 1 and 2, school meals are free. To register for a school meal you need to log onto the school money site (www.SchoolMoney.co.uk.) even if you are entitled to a free school dinner.
To operate this service we ask that
- School dinner choices are made a week in advance.
- Please select your choice for each day.
- School lunches are priced at £2.70 per day and full payment will be required with each order.
- You will need to log on to www.schoolmoney.co.uk .to order ALL meals including the Universal Free School Meals. Please see the guide below for assistance.
- Your child can choose to have school dinners on any number of days per week.
- If your child is absent and you have given the school more than 24 hours’ notice, your money will be refunded to you. Unfortunately, if your child is absent with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will not be given a refund.
- Once your choices have been made, we are unable to move or change your decisions.
- Relish has asked us to provide them with definitive numbers for a week in advance.
- There will be no option for ‘on the day’ lunches for any child who forgets their packed lunch.
- All enquiries should go through the school office rather than the catering company.
To view the spring term dinner menu, please click here